Saturday 27 August 2016

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Daddy just got a message from his friend, and this is HUGE, GIANT, MEGA BIG news. I've said that we are going to Fan Expo next Saturday, well this news is part of that. We're going to be getting a picture taken with a legendary actor, any guesses as to who? Here's a hint, he was a good guy in Star Wars, but voiced a laughing villain in a Batman cartoon. Give up?

It's MARK HAMILL!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, we're getting a picture with Luke Skywalker/The Joker. I'm so excited that I'm vibrating.

So, next Sunday we'll post the picture, and all the other ones too.

I gotta borrow the DeLorean time machine so I can jump forward to next Saturday, because waiting a whole week is gonna kill me. BTW the DeLorean is one of three iconic Sci-fi cars that are going to be there, the 1966 Batmobile and the original Ecto 1 from Ghostbusters are the other two.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow that is Exciting,can't wait to hear all about it,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete